Here are the details:
Any night between 6pm and 8pm
- Enter the farm from the side entrance (Farmhouse entrance) 22601 E. Cloud Road. The driveway is lined with big tall palm trees.
- Drive down the drive to the dirt and then turn left and park by the peach orchards.
- You will have to walk down to the deer.
- We will post signs, but remember they may get blown off during our nightly Monsoon storms.
- Don't forget to wear mosquito repellant. Muggy weather increases mosquitos.
- We may not be on the farm, so please respect our home. Watch your children and make sure they don't climb the big hay bales. And because the deer are fed a certain amount of hay daily, please do not feed from those stacks.
- They are looking for treats and that's what they are waiting for when you visit.
- Have a wonderful time!
The farm is closed for everything else, they are only open for deer feeding.
Where did the deer come from? They received the deer from a gentleman on the west side who was ordered to remove them off his land. He had them right next door to apartments. He was then moved out here and now has 2 acres to play!