Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is now pleased to announce that they are officially open for services at the East Valley Access Point and Transition Point in Mesa, AZ.
A front door to the behavioral health system offering assessment for ongoing services, brief intervention, and coordination of care through contracted network providers.
- Intake & Assessment- serve as an “Access Point” for the central Arizona behavioral health provider system of care.
- Provide outpatient intervention vs. inpatient treatment
- Offer 24/7 diversion from Level I Sub-Acute facilities for medical/psychiatric assessment and bridge medication prescriptions
- Assess level of suicide risk – provide ASIST when necessary
- Enter/Transfer/Coordinate care with behavioral health and medical health providers
- Serve as a resource for emergency rooms, direct care clinics, Level I Sub-Acutes, Crisis Mobile Teams, and general mental health/ substance abuse providers
- Provide coordination of care 24 hours per day, seven days per week
Level III time-limited residential (3-5 days)
- Provide three- to five-day step down (triage and stabilization) from Level I Sub-Acute facilities
- 16 beds for individuals (18 and older) who need targeted overnight support or planning for t ransition back to the community
- Stabilize to determine if condition is drug induced or psychiatric based
- Determine medication needs Reconnect with pharmacy or physician Reconnect with family for greater stability
- Transition to other behavioral health providers
East Valley Access Point & Transition Point
358 E. Javelina Avenue, Suite 101 Mesa, AZ 85210
24/7 Access to Care Line